Contact for Complaints and Grievances:
Summitview makes every effort to be responsive to any and all neighborhood concerns.
- The CEO, is the identified contact person to hear complaints or concerns from neighbors.
- The CEO is available to meet with a neighbor in response to a complaint on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- If these hours are not convenient, reasonable accommodations will be made.
- The CEO will personally investigate all complaints and will perform any necessary follow-up work.
- The CEO will provide her business card to the neighbors with all relevant contact information.
- As well, the Director of Residential Programs and STRTP Administrators will be available as a designee to hear complaints.
- The Director of Residential Programs or the designated STRTP Administrator is available to respond to complaints or concerns promptly by phone or in person as necessary and when appropriate.
- The Director of Residential Programs and the designated STRTP Administrators vary their hours, but are on site each week in accordance with regulations.
- All staff members are instructed to immediately notify the CEO whenever a complaint from a neighbor is received if they are not present at the facility at the time the complaint is made.
- Any neighbor that has a complaint or concern is encouraged to call the Summitview main business number at any time. All complaints or concerns will receive prompt attention, and every effort will be made to address and resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Any action necessary to correct the problem will be reported to the neighbor within three business days or sooner.